Starwood Capital Group is a 25-year-old private investment firm with:
- A primary focus on global real estate.
- Assets under management of more than $45 billion.
- More than 2,000 employees in 10 offices worldwide, and over 19,000 additional employees involved with a dozen portfolio operating companies.
- A seasoned, stable senior management team that has worked together an average of 15 years and possesses an average of 29 years of industry experience.
- The investment flexibility to shift between real estate asset classes, geographies and positions in the capital stack as we perceive risk-reward dynamics to be evolving.
- Extensive public markets expertise, having guided IPOs for eight leading companies.
Starwood Capital Group is a private investment firm with a primary focus on global real estate. Since its inception in 1991, the Firm has raised more than $33 billion of equity capital and currently has over $45 billion of assets under management. Over the past 25 years, Starwood Capital has acquired approximately $69.5 billion of assets across virtually every real estate asset class.